Alison has featured on TV, Sky News, radio presentations and in newspaper articles on various topics from healthy eating to coeliac disease.
She has been quoted in the Daily Mail, Men’s Health Magazine and written articles for Complete Nutrition, some of which are available below.
- UnderPinned Magazine - Desk duty:Staying healthy through the long hours - 26th September 2019
- Bella Magazine - Celeb News: Scarlett Moffatt - April 2019
- Rail Staff Magazine - Combating Health Concerns Through Changes in Diet - January/February 2019
- Businesstimeinessex - How to become a super desk-dweller! - Autumn 2017
- Healthy Food Guide - Your Recovery Eating Plan - October 2017
- Independent - Protein: The Definitive Guide... - July 2017
- Daily Mail - Iron Overload - March 2016
- Daily Mail - Can Xmas Cake Really Be Good for You? - December 2014
- BBC News - Is eating lunch at your desk bad for you? - February 2013
- Women’s Fitness Magazine - 3 Ways to Tackle Thyroid Issues - February 2011
- Daily Mail - Jeans vs. Genes - February 2010
- Complete Nutrition - Workplace Health for a Healthy Place to Work - February 2010
- BDA News - Working Well and Well at Work - April 2009